LiqCN-12MA Bottle Filling and Capping Mono Block
Filling and capping vials and bottles for pharmaceutical products up to 350cpm.
LiqCN-12MA Bottle Filling and Capping Monoblock
LiqCN-12MA Bottle Filling and Capping Monoblock is designed to fill and cap 10mL plastic or glass bottles up to 350 cpm. With this Monoblock system, the manufacturing process is simplified by combining the bottle filler and capper into a single space-saving machine. This Monoblock machine is great for products in pharmaceutical and food industries. Each ACCUMOST Monoblock system is specifically constructed to the individual product specifications, space constraints, and production environment to maximize product output. It is an easy to use system with a simple and intuitive touch screen display.
Volumetric piston or peristaltic filling configurations are available to specifically fit your application. The robust capping unit can accommodate threaded caps of a variety of materials, diameters, and heights.
- 304 Sanitary Stainless Steel frame configured to project specifications
- Tooling for one bottle and cap
- 316L Stainless Steel Head Filling with 12 nozzle ports and 12 capping heads
- Straight through, side mount filling nozzle
- Vibratory sorter bowl for transition of caps for placement on bottles
- PLC Touch screen with HMI interface for easy recipe setup and monitoring
- Motorizing system for the movements of various groups
- 48 positions star-wheel with intermittent movement. The Alternative movement of the star is made by an intermittent mechanical transmission. Bottle presence control in the star. If the presence of the bottle is not noticed the machine stops automatically.
- Presence control of caps on the vial. If the control has a negative outcome, the machine stops. Alternatively the machine can reject the defective object.
- All non-metal material will be designed for compatibility with customer’s disinfectants.
- Hopper or bowl mounting with ergonomic design for single person operation
- Capable of assigning user rights to a group; user access matrix available
- HMI CFR 21, Part 11 compliant; Audit Trial is viewable/exportable
- FAT service included
- Optional pFMEA, SAT and IOQ available
|Reject Rate:||Less than 0.2%|
|Air Requirements:||110 psi.|
|Output:||up to 350 CPM|
|Finish:||Stainless steel and plastics|
HUADA Pharma Offers
Backed by our 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical engineering solutions, we design, manufacture and supply high quality pharmaceutical process and packaging equipment to the industry worldwide.
Contact HUADA Pharma
Get in touch with us today to discuss your project and how we can help you fully realize its potential.