LiqCN-VMB Dropper/Nasal Spray Bottle Filling Machine
High accuracy filling and capping nasal spray pump bottle, mini spray perfume bottle, ribbed/smooth skirt fine mist fingertip sprayer bottle with clear overcap and dip tube and ribbed skirt Rotating spray pumpa for pharmaceuticals up to 5,000 CPM.
LiqCN-VMB Dropper Bottle Filling Machine
The LiqCN-VMB automatic dropper bottle filling capping machine is designed for filling true solutions in small plastic or glass dropper bottles (10-150ml) up to 5,000 cpm.
With this Monoblock system, the manufacturing process is simplified by combining the bottle filler and capper into a single space-saving machine. The isolation barrier will work with laminar flow (LAF) in a clean environment. This Monoblock machine is great for products in pharmaceutical, food, cosmetic, or chemical industries. Each ACCUMOST Monoblock system is specifically constructed to the individual product specifications, space constraints, and production environment to maximize product output. It is equipped with a control panel provided with a colored touch screen display, so the operator can managed the machine through the ACCUMOST operating system. The machine can be interfaced with additional groups used for unscrambling and feeding the bottles defined in the client’s URS through specific equipping.
Peristaltic filling configuration is used to enhance easy clean and high precision. Engineering performance of tubing will be tested by ACCUMOST validation and technical service engineers based on your application.
- 304 Sanitary Stainless Steel frame configured to project specifications
- Tooling for one bottle and cap
- 316L Stainless Steel Head Filling with 4 or 8 nozzle ports
- Straight through, side mount filling nozzle
- Vibratory sorter bowl for transition of caps and tip/spray pump for placement on bottles
- PLC Touch screen with HMI interface for easy setup and monitoring
- Motorizing system for the movements of various groups
- 24 positions star-wheel with intermittent movement. The Alternative movement of the star is made by an intermittent mechanical transmission. Bottle presence control in the star. If the presence of the bottle is not noticed the machine stops automatically
- Presence control of tip/spray pump on the vial. If the control has a negative outcome, the machine stops. Alternatively the machine can reject the defective object
- All non-metal material will be designed for compatibility with customer’s disinfectants
- Hopper or bowl mounting with ergonomic design for single person operation
- Capable of assigning user rights to a group; user access matrix available
- HMI CFR 21, Part 11 compliant; Audit Trial is viewable/exportable
- FAT service included
- Optional pFMEA, SAT and IOQ available
|Cap unscrambler and infeed conveyor:||1|
|Stopper unscrambler and infeed conveyor:||1|
|Reject Rate:||Less than 0.2%|
|Electrical Requirements:||220V/50Hz (opt. 380V)|
|Air Requirements:||110 psi.|
|Output:||up to 5,000 CPM|
|Finish:||Stainless steel and plastics|
HUADA Pharma Offers
Backed by our 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical engineering solutions, we design, manufacture and supply high quality pharmaceutical process and packaging equipment to the industry worldwide.