Turntable Cartoning Machine
This machine has the functions of suction box, ear folding and pushing box. It is simple in structure, easy to use and high in efficiency. It can produce products of various specifications.
Turntable Cartoning Machine DZH-50S
This machine uses vacuum suction cups to feed cartons into the star wheel. The empty cartons are rotated by the star wheel to the folding mechanism 1 to seal the bottom of the carton. After the finished product to be packed is manually placed into the carton, the star wheel rotates the carton to the folding mechanism 2 to seal the top of the carton. Finally, the completed product is transferred by the star wheel to the carton pushing-out mechanism for delivery.
It is applicable to the packaging of all kinds of medicine, food, cosmetics and so on.
- This machine has the characteristics of compact structure, advanced performance, convenient use and easy understanding.
- It is controlled by a programmable controller of world-renowned electronic components, and is equipped with a touch-type human-machine interface, which can quickly and easily set parameters.
- This machine uses a vacuum generating device or a vacuum pump to pump the carton, and the positioning is accurate, and it will not be stuck on the carton.
- Each operation is completed by software, which facilitates function adjustment and technology update, and meets the production needs of different stages.
The local workflow consists of the following six parts.
- The vacuum suction cup device on the carton feeding mechanism holds the carton and feeds it into the star wheel fixture, then a set of cylinders from below fold the inner small flaps.
- After the carton is transferred to this station, the stopper cylinder on the ear folding mechanism 1 blocks the large ear, and the ear folding cylinder folds the large ear into the carton, followed by the flattening of the large ear by the ear pressing cylinder.
- Place the desired items into the carton.
- The rotating cylinder on the ear folding mechanism 2, together with the ear pressing rod, folds the inner small flaps on the top of the carton.
- After the carton is transferred to this station, the stopper cylinder on the ear folding mechanism 2 blocks the large ear, and the ear folding cylinder folds the large ear into the carton, followed by the flattening of the large ear by the ear pressing cylinder.
- After the finished product of carton folding is transferred to this station, a set of pushing cylinder pushes the finished product out of the star wheel.
Maintenance and Care for Machine
- Keep the machine clean by wiping it regularly and occasionally tightening screws near the cylinder to prevent loosening.
- In case of malfunction, analyze carefully and have relevant mechanics repair and troubleshoot. Do not adjust or dismantle components at will to avoid damaging the machine.
|Carton minimum dimensions||60×20×20m/m|
|Carton Maximum dimensions||200×80×80m/m|
|Production speed||20-60 cartons/min|
|Power supply||220V single phase; 50/60Hz|
|Horsepower of motor||1/4HP 15:1|
|Air pressure consumption||150L/min|
HUADA Pharma Offers
Backed by our 25 years of experience in pharmaceutical engineering solutions, we design, manufacture and supply high quality pharmaceutical process and packaging equipment to the industry worldwide.